Eternity Molding Kit
Babies are so cute and sweet, too bad they can’t stay that way.
Don’t get us wrong, we love our kids all the way from toddler through teenager, but those first few months are something special. We don’t want to let them go.
Those tiny hand and footprints are worth preserving, but doing it yourself is messy and time consuming. Screw one thing up, and you have to start all over.
But professional molds aren’t much faster, and they cost a lot more. So do we have to choose between the lesser of two evils? That can’t be the only way.
This eternity molding kit is fast, easy, and perfectly preserves your baby’s hand and footprints.
Sounds good, but we need to hear a little more. How does it work?
- Easy to use. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure this out. Just a few easy steps and a little of your time, and you’re done.
- Cloning powder. Just mix it with some water and stick your baby’s hand in. Wait 75 seconds and take their hand out.
- Molding powder. Got your mold? Good. Now mix the molding powder with water and pour it in the mold. Wait a couple hours for it to dry and pop it out.
- Ready, set, paint. Once it’s dry, you’re ready to paint. Put it in your curio cabinet, on a dresser, or get it framed. A shadow box is perfect for this.
Awesome! This is totally what we’ve been looking for. Anything else we should know?
- Non-toxic. Babies are so delicate, but this is totally non-toxic and hypoallergenic. That means your baby is safe.
- Two castings. You don’t need to shell out extra money for a hand and a foot. Get two castings out of one set.
- Detailed. You know those tiny wrinkles in your baby’s hands and the lines in their feet? This mold actually catches them and preserves them.
- Quick clean up. Yes, your baby gets a little messy. But just wipe their hand or foot off with a damp rag, and they’re clean again. It’s super easy.
- Affordable. The awesome thing about DIY is that it won’t burn a hole in your wallet. The same thing from professionals can cost ten times as much.
Pick your favorite color or colors and make this all your own.
Not everyone wants plain white. We’ve got several colors to pick from, just choose your favorite.
Still can’t decide? This doesn’t cost a lot, go ahead and pick two. You can make castings a few months apart using different colors. It’ll be fun to see the changes.
Order this now and preserve your baby’s hand and footprints forever.
Your baby won’t stay a baby, they’re already getting bigger. Wait to get this, and you might miss your chance.