Rain Cloud Wall Pot
This has gotta be the cutest thing we’ve ever seen. A cloud-shaped planter that rains onto your plant? How awesome is that?
You don’t even have to be a gardener to love it. The only requirement we can think of is a love for all things adorable.
A lot of planters think in terms of practical instead of visual appeal. Sure, you can find some cute ones out there, but they’re usually too big to hang on your wall.
And the ones small enough to hang are average-looking at best.
One other thing, and this we can’t entirely explain. Somehow, the smaller they are, the easier they break. It’s just one of those things.
But we’ve got a planter that changes all that.
This rain cloud pot is strong, adorable, and easily mounts to your wall in just a few seconds.
We admit this sounds tempting. Let’s check out the rest.
- Wall mount. All you’ve really got to do is stick a nail in your wall and you’re done. It takes like two seconds. Hang this where you can always see it.
- Adorable design. It’s just so cute that if the cloud had cheeks, we’d pinch them. This is one design kids, adults, and grandparents can all get behind.
- Slow rainfall. Add some water to your cloud and it doesn’t come out all at once, it takes it’s time. A slow drizzle kind of like a light summer shower.
- All-inclusive. The pot, soil, and even some seeds are all included. You literally get everything you need to get started.
- Super-strong. You don’t want to get your planter up just to take it down again. We made this super-strong. No breaking, cracking, or falling.
- Compact. It’s big enough to be eye-catching, but not so big it crosses into eyesore territory. It’s pretty much the perfect size.
Hang it indoors or outdoors.
It’s a planter, remember? That means you can put it inside or outside and it will hold up without any problems.
Get this today and jazz up your home tomorrow.
A little flair can go along way, especially when it’s as cute as this.