1 pair Bunion Adjuster Orthotics
WHAT IS A BUNION?
A bunion is often described as a bump on the side of the big toe, and are often referred to as hallux valgus. The visible bump actually reflects changes in the bony framework of the front part of the foot. The big toe leans toward the second toe, This throws the bones out of alignment, producing the bunion’s bump.
Bunions develop slowly, they begin with a leaning of the big toe, gradually changing the angle of the bones over the years and slowly producing the characteristic bump. Symptoms usually appear at later stages. This deformity will gradually increase and may make it painful to wear shoes or walk.
In most cases, bunion pain is relieved by wearing wider shoes with adequate toe room and using other simple treatments to ease any pain they cause on the big toe.
Get rid of those cranky and painful bunions with this Bunion Corrector. Simply put it on, adjust the velcro strap, and feel instant relief!. Wear at night after a long workday to get fast relief. Works to alleviate pain and pressure on your feet, and help your foot bear and distribute your weight properly, it also prevents further damage Soft, firm and light design
It applies pressure system to relieve the hallux valgus deformity and correct the big toes to its natural alignment. Cure the pain in big toe joint and get straightened toes next day. This is the most conservative, safe and effective way to correct and prevent the bunion.
The Bunion Night Splint has adjustable velcro straps and the Toe Separator has good elasticity, can fit your feet and make them comfortable.
According to ergonomic design, soft cushions and high-quality plastic are used to fit the curve of the foot. Disperse the power between the toes to avoid squeezing, gently realigns your big toe, allowing you to stand or walk for longer in comfort.
The strap can effectively help to correct valgus and train toe’s functions with long-term exercise. Make the correction effect is more significant.
Designed by orthopedic surgeons and recommended by podiatrists. There is no pain or recovery time associated with the use of this product, unlike surgery.
- Anatomically adjust curved metatarsal and toe straps provide comfort and fit.
- The adjustable strapping system aligns big toe.
- Dual strapping system stabilizes the mid-foot arch.
- Padded hinged splint protects irritated tissue and absorbs pressure.
- Adjustable metatarsal pad relieves the pain of the joints, optimizing pressure distribution.
- Helps to stabilize arches and pulling big toe from the second toe.
- Relieve pain and prevent it from happening by forcing proper toe alignment
- Package included: One pair, for left and right foot.
DIRECTIONS OF USE
- Release the velcro strap and apply the splint on the big toe
- Draw the velcro beneath the foot and across the foot dorsum, let the velcro pass through the slit of the plastic clasp.
- Tighten the velcro and secure it until the big toe appears to be correctly positioned.