WiFi Wireless Video Camera Door Bell Doorbell With Motion Detection and Night Vision
Not only a door bell but also a real-time video monitor with intercom system will be a wise choice for your home security! It can connect to your home WIFI, achieve two-way intercom between doorbell and cell phone. The door viewer will send real-time picture and call to your phone if there is somebody press the door bell. You can talk with the visitors and remotely unlock the door on your App. Get one to make your life easier and safer!
- Compatible with android and iOS mobile phones and tablets. You can download the APP from Google Play APP market or iOS Store.
- Support PIR Motion detection to inform abnormal situation. The App will immediately push notification to inform you that someone hovers abnormally around the door.
- Support night vision, equipped with high-definition infrared night vision camera, provide clear sight at dark condition.
- Real time push notification of visitors arrival once the door bell is pressed and real time video transmission in the app.
- High quality two-way voice intercom. Built-in noise reduction speaker offers super clear sound. Talk and listen to your guests conveniently.
- 720P HD pixels and 166-degree wide angle lens. The camera can better cover larger area around your door.
- Color: Shown in the pictures
- Material: Plastic
- Size: Approx. 10.6 x 5.1 x 6 cm/ 4.17 x 2 x 2.36 inch (LxWxH)
- Camera Sensor: 1/4 COMS OV9732
- Resolution: 1280x720@25fps
- Support wi-fi 2.4ghz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Frequency: 2.4GHz~2.4835GHz
- WIFI Standard: IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Local Storage: 1 TF(Micro SD) storage interface, up to 128GB
- Video Code: H.264 self-adhesive stream
- Wide angle: 166 degree
- IR LED: 6 x 850mm infrared lamp
- Audio: Two-way talk with noise cancellation
- Battery: 2 x 18650 batteries (Battery is not included)
- Functions: Motion Detection, Remote live video viewing, video recording, video playback, mobile phone screenshots
- Notification: Push notification within 1-2 seconds
- Device wakeup: Within 600ms
- Power consumption: Standby 200uA, working 170mA