Bloom Paper Napkin Folder
Another boring dinner? Fun. Is the sarcasm coming through? Can’t we dress up dinner without spending a fortune on fancy china and antique silverware?
We tried these napkin folders that are supposed to turn your napkins into cute little flowers, but ours ended up looking like, well, a napkin.
The directions were so complicated, the most we understood was that we needed to start by opening the box. Everything else is a great big blur.
There’s gotta be an easier way to add some flair. A napkin folder that doesn’t read like a textbook would be a good place to start.
These flower bloom paper napkin folders are cute, fun, and easy to use.
Easy? How easy? Just three simple steps.
- Step 1. Fold the napkin diagonally so that it forms a triangle.
- Step 2. Got your center bud? Good. Insert your folded napkin into it.
- Step 3. Now rotate and watch the flower bloom.
That’s it? Really? You weren’t kidding when you said it’s easy.
Anything else we should know?
- Works fast. It’s not like you’ll spend hours folding and twisting napkins. This literally takes a few seconds and you’re done.
- Any napkin. Don’t go out of your way hunting down the perfect size or color. This works with any paper napkin you’ve got.
- Get creative. Add your flowers to vases, cups, or just lay them across your dinner plates. There’s no wrong way to use them.
- Kid friendly. It’s so easy even your kids can do it. They’ll actually have fun helping, and you’ll get done in half the time.
Add a dash of elegance and a touch of whimsy to any party.
Birthdays, anniversaries, just-for-fun dinners with friends and family. These are kind of perfect for every occasion.
Want to turn boring middle-of-the-week meals into family fun? Surprise everyone with flower napkins on the dinner table.
Order these today, and be ready whenever the creative mood strikes.
It’s too cute to say no to.