Baby Safety Crib Hammock
The Baby Crib Hammock – Baby Hammock provides a safe and secure environment that closely mimics the feeling of the womb. Babies are soothed by rocking because they associate the rocking motion with the movements they felt while nestled in the safety and security of their mother’s womb. When the baby is put into the hammock, his own weight pulls the fabric in around him, creating a snug cocoon- or the womb-like environment.
Baby Hammock is a mini version of an adult hammock, but a specially designed sleeping bed for your baby. It can be attached to any crib and helps reduces environmental risk factors associated with Sudden Infant Death Syndrome or SIDS.
- Made from an elastic material
- Easy to install
- Healthy Spine Development
- Durable, flexible and breathable
- Easier and healthier transition
- Build Baby Self-soothe: This baby hammock helps babies to develop the capacity to regulate their own sleep early in life, put the child to bed awake allowing them to “self-soothe” and fall asleep on their own and to stay asleep longer.
- High-quality Oxford Cloth: It’s made of durable high-quality oxford cloth. The mesh is made of soft and comfortable cotton. It can also it can be folded, detachable and is very portable. It is convenient for usage and storage.
- Healthy-development for Baby: This baby hammock keeps away from dangerous hinges and electronic equipment, thus providing the healthy development for baby. It can also reduce the risk of flat head syndrome, giving your baby a soft air to let their head rest, rather than hard mattresses.
- Fit Most Cribs: The size of hammock is 25.5 x 41.3 inches, please check if it suitable for your crib, normally it fits most standard baby’s cribs.