Damaged Screw Remover Drill Bit Tool
What’s the first thing you do after you strip a screw or break the head off a bolt?
No, no. We mean after shouting out a string of expletives.
You try to get the darn thing out, right?
But it’s a losing battle. And no matter how hard you try, that stupid screw comes out on top.
Show that screw who’s boss with this screw extractor set.
Remove stripped screws and broken bolts quickly, easily, and without making things worse.
Here’s how you can come out on top for a change.
- Fast. Remove any screw in 10 seconds tops. We’re not kidding. No more wasted hours trying to free a screw that doesn’t want to be freed.
- Tackles any job. Any drill, any screw, any bolt. Blast through machine or wood screws and even screws that have been painted over.
- Drill bits and extractor. One end is the bit, the other end is the extractor. Every size you need is included in this set.
- Hardened steel. That means it won’t break in the middle of a job. Drill through screws and bolts like you’re cutting through butter.
- Just two steps. Drill a hole in the center of the screw, then grab the extractor and pull it out. Your work is done.
Sounds good, but not sure you need one? Eh! Cue the loud buzzer yanking you off the stage.
This screw extractor set is for everyone.
- Do-it-yourselfers. Yep, all you DIY guys should have at least one of these on hand at all times. The next time a screw breaks, you’ll be ready for it.
- Carpenters. Don’t even try to tell us you don’t need one of these. It will only make us laugh. If you’ve already got one, get an extra.
- Contractors. Seriously? Do we even need to say it? You need like two or three of these at all times.
That screw is coming out, one way or another. Make it easy on yourself.
This extractor saves you time and money.
No more broken drill bits, no more screws stuck in your walls for all eternity.
Get this today and be ready for the next screw that tries to give you a hard time. Remember, you’re the boss. Now prove it.