Handy Vacuum Sealer Pump
What… is it?
It looks like one of those home assistant things you stick on your entertainment center. The kind that talk and tell you how the weather’s gonna be.
This doesn’t talk, but it’s just as cool.
It’s a vacuum sealer. Which is basically a little piece of awesome you can store in your kitchen, closet, or wherever.
Suck the air out of plastic baggies to make your food stay fresh longer, or save space by shrinking things you’re not even using.
Check out these amazing features.
- Automatic. Push the top button and that’s it. This little guy does everything itself, you don’t even have to hold on.
- Compact. Move it from bedroom to kitchen to garage without any hassle. It’s the size of a water bottle and just as easy to carry.
- Quiet. Worried it will wake your baby or freak out your pets? Don’t be. You’ll never hear it working.
- Low heat. Nothing’s gonna melt or catch on fire with this sealer. It’s designed to keep you and your things safe.
So are you bursting with ideas… or stuck on what to do with it?
If you’re on the stuck side, we’ve got you covered.
Here’s a few ideas to get you started.
- Food. Oxygen kills food. Put an end to it. Stop lettuce from turning brown and keep leftovers from going stale. It will save any food.
- Clothes. Winter or summer wardrobe taking up half your closet? Now you know how to store it. Put the clothes in a big bag and suck out the air.
- Holiday stuff. Stockings, table runners, seat covers. Whatever you’ve got that you’re not using, shrink it and store it.
- Wedding dress. Got something you want to preserve? Get the air out and relax knowing the condition it was in is the condition it will stay in.
Create more space and alleviate clutter.
Don’t wait to order this. Seriously. There’s food going bad in your fridge right now.
And those clothes you haven’t worn in months but can’t part with are just taking up valuable space.
So get this now and rid your life of clutter and your kitchen of spoiled food.
Your stomach and your home will thank you for it.