Magnetic Puzzle Box
Kids like games. That’s like parenting 101. They should probably embroider it on every baby blanket out there.
But here’s a little secret. Some games are better than others. Like the kind that actually boost brain function and help them learn.
Don’t tell them that though.
If your kids knew they were actually learning something, they’d probably toss the game aside and look for something else. Like a big pile of mud to play in.
Step one in pulling off this little charade? Make sure the game looks like fun. Step two? Make sure it actually is fun.
This magnetic puzzle box sparks children’s creativity, boosts their cognitive function, and keeps them entertained for hours.
Now we’re talking. Tell us more.
- Magnetic. Kids love magnets. It’s just one of those weird things. These stick perfectly in place so they can arrange the pictures any way they want.
- Whiteboard back. Whiteboards are basically magic. So much easier than paint or crayons. No stains or icky messes, just wipe it clean.
- Refrigerator. Hey, part of creativity is trying new things. So let your kids decorate the fridge. These stick anywhere magnets normally would.
- Vibrant colors. Kids aren’t gonna be drawn to soft, muted tones. They need bright, rich colors with a little pizzazz. So that’s what we give you.
- Cognitive function. It looks like a game, but really this puzzle box is helping them recognize shapes and symbols and remember what they mean.
Spark they’re creativity now and they’ll be learners for life.
This is another one of those facts kids don’t need to know but parents love.
The more you feed a child’s imagination, the higher the chance they’ll be lifelong learners. As in they’ll actually like school, as crazy as that sounds.
Order this magnetic puzzle box today and set your kids up for success before they’re even out of diapers.
You’re never too young to start learning.