Paraffin Treatment Machine
SUPER SALE IS BACK!
Want to sooth your arthritis joint pain? This Paraffin Treatment Machine can help you!
- Paraffin wax has a very high heat capacity, meaning it is able to absorb and retain a great amount of heat. A paraffin wax spa takes advantage of paraffin's heat-retaining capacity in a simple process called heat transfer.
- In technical terms, heat is transferred to the core of the affected area as paraffin goes through a phase change. As it melts, the paraffin becomes a liquid and is able to retain more heat.
- Then, when a hand, foot, or other area is dipped into the heated bath, the phase of the paraffin that surrounds the dipped area quickly changes into a solid. The heat that is given off is called the heat of fusion.
- Paraffin therapy is one of the most effective methods of applying deep heat to relieve pain and stiffness. The warm paraffin also moisturizes for healthier-looking, softer skin.
Therabath warm paraffin wax treatments are fast-acting, drug-free, and versatile, providing heat therapy for many different applications from arthritis joint pain relief to salon hand, foot, and facial services.
Therabath paraffin baths can be used in the home, office, hospital, or clinic.
- to soothe chronic arthritis joint pain
- to relax stiff muscles
- in therapeutic massage for clients and for practitioners' self-care
- prior to therapeutic exercise
- during physical and occupational therapy
- to increase the range of motion
- to relieve dryness from repeated hand-washing
- for tired, overworked hands
- for very dry skin
- for salon manicures and pedicures
- for paraffin facials
- in spas
- to warm cold hands, especially in winter
- and more!
- Hand paraffin wax: 350G
- Size: 31*24*15cm
- Safe to use
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION AND IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. IT WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!