SHOPCALIFORNIA’S SUPER SALE IS BACK!
Did you hurt your thumb doing sports? This interests you!
- Most sprains of the thumb affect the main ligament at the base of the thumb on the inside of the finger. This ligament is often injured when the subject falls on the hand while holding a ski stick.
- Therefore, this injury is often called the skier's thumb. This ligament can also be injured when the thumb is trapped and moves backward on a hard surface when falling or being hit during a catch of a ball.Allow your thumb to be relieved
- Immobilizes the thumb, leaving other fingers and the rest of the hand free. This allows your thumb to rest and improve faster.
- It is made of high-quality plastic, which allows the Thumbs Protector to be comfortable and lightweight for those who use it.
Accompany it with a bandage
- It is necessary to accompany the protector with a bandage to hold it firmly. We recommend consulting a specialist to explain the correct way to bandage that will help your sprain to improve.
- Color: Transparent
- For Right and Left Hand (select the hand)
- Size: 110*110mm
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION AND IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. IT WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
Free Worldwide Shipping Available