Quilt Binder Attachment
Sewing isn’t just a hobby with us, it’s kind of our obsession. No, we’re not professionals, but that doesn’t stop us from trying to create professional quality items.
Clothes, blankets, whatever. If we can sew it, we will. And we want it to look good. Like something you’d actually buy at the store.
The one problem we run into over and over and over again? Bindings. It’s not exactly a dirty word, but it might as well be.
They trip up even the best sewers, with their narrow edges running from one end of the fabric to the other. It’s impossible to keep the stitching straight.
And that ever elusive blanket stitch that millions of online videos claim is so easy to do? Yeah, right. We haven’t gotten that stitch right once.
We’re left with blankets and clothes that are a step short of being perfect. And it drives us nuts that we’ve just got to live with it.
This binder attachment is easy to use, fully adjustable, and gives you perfect edges every time.
Okay, we’re interested, but we’ve been burned by attachments like this before. So tell us the rest, and make it good.
- Adjustable. Are you going for a straight stitch or a blanket stitch? Either way, we’ve got you covered. This adjusts to give you both.
- Premium quality. Affordable doesn’t have to mean cheap. We give you top quality materials at prices that don’t hurt.
- Super-strong. The last thing you want is your attachment breaking in the middle of a job. This keeps going even when the binding gets tough.
- Easy set up. It only takes a few seconds to attach it to your machine. Because the faster you set it up, the faster you can get to work.
- Perfect edges. No sloppy lines or uneven stitching. This attachment’s kind of foolproof, which means you always get the perfect stitch.
Works with any sewing machine.
This is one time make and model don’t matter.
This quilt binder attachment works with any sewing machine, literally. No forcing it to fit or wiggling until it finally slides in. Snap it into place in just a few seconds.
Order this attachment today and make tomorrow’s sewing job that much easier.
Who ever said you had to be a professional to sew like one?