Rechargeable Mini Telescopic Fan
Okay. This is just awesome. We didn’t even know there was such a thing as a 3-in-1 fan. We’ve so been missing out.
Imagine a hot day with no breeze and bad air conditioning. You break out the fan and trip over the clunky cord draped across your living room floor. Good times.
Outside on a hot day is even worse.
You finally hunt down the power outlet you need but guess what? It doesn’t work. Looks like you’re painting that fence through a thick layer of sweat.
Even if you could get the fan to work, it wouldn’t be tall enough. The only fan you’ve got is a desk fan. A lot of good that does when you’re not at your desk.
Using a fan shouldn’t be so hard, and it doesn’t have to be.
This rechargeable telescopic fan expands, contracts, and can go anywhere you need it to go, no cord necessary.
No cord? Really? You’re right, that does sound awesome. What else ya got?
- Long battery life. One charge powers this fan for up to 10 hours. That means you won’t have to worry about it dying out on you.
- 3-in-1. This is the coolest part. Go from tiny to tall with the flick of a switch. Take it from personal to counter-size to floor-size in less than two seconds.
- Easily portable. Set the fan anywhere, and we mean anywhere. No cord means you’re free to move it outside, inside, or even take it to the beach.
- 4-speed wind. Need a stronger breeze? A lighter one? No worries either way. We gave you 4 speeds, just pick your favorite and go.
- Anti-skid. You don’t need a strong wind knocking this over. That’s why we gave you 4 anti-skid pads. This fan’s not budging an inch.
Collapse the fan and store it out of your way.
That’s right, this fan actually collapses to the size of a really big pancake. Store it on a shelf, in a closet, even in a drawer. It fits almost anywhere.
So is there a nice way to say gimme gimme gimme? Because we’re not leaving without one of these. Maybe even two or three.
That next heat wave is just around the corner. Order this now before it gets here.
Staying cool should be easy. With this, it actually is.