Reusable Baby Diapers
Along came your adorable baby, quickly followed by not-so-adorable disposable diapers.
Do we really need to do a checklist of everything wrong with disposables?
Let’s start with the leaks. No matter what the box claims, life happens and leaks follow.
Next up? They make your baby’s skin all red and flaky. And guess who’s rubbing lotion on them in the middle of the night? Hint: it’s not the diaper company.
And to top it off, disposable diapers hate the environment. Or maybe it’s the environment who hates them. Either way, the two don’t get along. Never have, never will.
But reusable diapers are gross. They leak just as much as disposables, only you can’t just toss them in the trash when you’re done.
They always smell and never seem to wash out right. No matter what you do, they always look and feel dirty.
But those are old-school reusable diapers you’re talking about. New-school diapers are only a thousand percent better. And we’ve got the cream of the crop.
These reusable diapers are ultra-soft, easy to clean, and totally leak-proof.
Now you’re talking. Give us some more details.
- No leaking. This is probably the best part. The waterproof film and elastic leggings ensure nothing is getting out of this diaper that shouldn’t.
- Breathable. A hot, sweaty baby equals a sticky mess. These are totally breathable so your baby stays cool and comfy.
- One size fits all. Adjust this diaper to fit any size. Your baby won’t outgrow them, just the need for them. Pretty awesome.
- Washable. We made the fabric easy to care for. Just toss them in your wash, use hot water, and they’ll come out clean every time.
- Eco-friendly. Don't throw diapers away, reuse them. It’s so much better for the environment and will save you tons of money. That’s a win-win.
- Ultra-soft. Red, irritated skin is a major downside to most diapers. Our cotton is almost as soft as your baby’s bottom, so there’s no irritation or discomfort.
Won’t slip down.
You don’t want your baby’s diaper sliding around. Once in place, this diaper stays in place. No slipping, sliding, or falling down.
Look, your baby needs diapers. That’s parenting 101.
Get these reusable diapers today and make things easier on yourself and your baby. No more wasted money, no more irritated skin.
You’re gonna like these, but your baby is gonna love them.