Rice Ball Shaker
SHOPCALIFORNIA’S SUPER SALE IS BACK!
Do you like rice balls but is it difficult to prepare them? Now you can do it easily with this tool!
- The recipe for onigiri, or stuffed rice balls, is the Japanese version of sandwiches. There are many possible fillings, but among the most typical and popular are the tuna with mayonnaise, the flakes of dried bonito with soy sauce, the pickled plum, the pickled daikon, etc. As in the sandwiches, any filling is possible.
- To prepare the onigiri more comfortably, rice or suihanki stew and plastic molds are essential to shaping the onigiri.
Little Rice Balls!
Makes great little rice balls! You just have to make sure the rice is fluffy, cooked the way you'd get it in a Chinese restaurant, rather than the way you'd get it in an Indian restaurant.
Clean preparation!:No fuss, no rice sticking to your fingers, and it's easy to clean. It was definitely worth the money.
Perfect for lunchtime!You can easily make rice balls of the same size as long as you shake it with rice. Use it for balls for school lunch every day and this is much more efficient.
- They are much cleaner than traditional fryers. When using a smaller amount of oil, it does not need cleaning as intensive as those of a lifetime.
- They cause much less odor because the air and steam that it expels are much less fat than in the rest of fryers.
- It is versatile! You can make scrambled, fried, desserts. And all much healthier than in any other way.
- Of course, we must emphasize the lower consumption of fats and cholesterol in the food. They are cooked with up to 80% less oil and that translates into a lower amount of fat.
- Food: PP
- Size: 17.5*7cm
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION AND IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. IT WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
Free Worldwide Shipping Available