Cake Decor Lace Mold
Baking madness is a thing.
It involves staying up till the wee small hours of the night baking and decorating your cakes… or cookies or whatever new creation you’ve dreamed up and been taste testing.
One problem. You got this new baking book and lacework is on your top ten list of things to master.
Too bad it’s also one of the hardest to pull off. But oh my gosh, that moment you cry “success!” is gonna be so, so sweet.
And we’ve got a secret weapon in our lacework arsenal. Guess who we’re passing it on to?
This lace molding mat helps you make beautiful, intricate lace patterns like a professional.
Check this out. It’s like winning the baking lottery.
- Food grade silicone. Know what food grade means? Non-toxic, totally safe, and the exact sort of thing you want in your kitchen.
- Reusable. Use it, wash it, and use it again. This mat isn’t a one-time thing, it’s a to-your-heart’s-content thing.
- Flexible. Flexibility is kind of the point of this mat. Fold it, roll it, and bend it to your will. It’s made to do your bidding.
- Nonstick. If one tiny spot sticks to the molding, your lace is toast. Good thing we made this mat nonstick from corner to corner.
- Heat and cold resistant. Take it from -40 degrees to 450 degrees. That means it’s freezer and oven safe.
And you don’t need any special icing to make this work. Just pick one of your favorites and go.
- Fondant. Any color, any brand. Make your own? Even better.
- Sugar paste. Roll it out and fill the mold. It works every time.
- Chocolate. Mmmm. This one sweet everyone can agree on.
Cut your decorating time in half and still get the look you want.
Baking’s only half the battle, decorating’s the rest of it. You can’t have one without the other.
Get this lace molding mat today and take your decorating to the next level.
Wow your friends and family. “Oohs” and “ahhhs” are just a click away.