DIY Fresh-Squeezed Baby Food Station
Got kids? Then you know how hard it is to find healthy food they actually want to eat.
“Picky” is the word that comes to mind.
Don’t worry, they usually outgrow it, but until then…
This DIY fresh-squeezed food station gives you control over what your kids eat and makes them excited to eat it.
It’s kind of a parent’s dream come true.
So how does it work?
- Just pour your puree into the top of the food station and press down.
- The puree automatically squeezes out into the tubes. Just cap them and go.
Okay, so you’re getting the idea now, right?
Healthy foods that come out fast and easy.
Check out these awesome features.
- Dishwasher and freezer safe. Fill them up and store them without worry.
- Toxin-free. No BPA, PVC, or Phthalates. In other words, none of the bad stuff.
- Child-safe caps. Kids love putting things in their mouths, but these kid-proof caps aren’t going anywhere unless you want them to.
- Refillable pouches. Just clean them out and use them again and again. They hold up to 4 oz of your favorite food.
- Clear windows and labels. Worried you’ll forget what’s in there? These pouches come with windows and labels so you always know what you’re getting.
It’s fast, easy, and so much fun your kids will want to help!
Save money making your own baby food and kid-sized snacks, and ensure your children are only getting the very best.
Order this today and set your kids on the road to a healthier life tomorrow.
It’s never too early to start eating right.