Pencil Training Grips (3 pcs)
Too cute or too cool? Maybe it’s a bit of both.
Got a kid who’s just learning to write? This is like training wheels for their pencil.
Teaching your kids to write isn’t just about getting the lines down on paper. There’s a whole lot more that goes into it.
This pencil grip improves your child’s handwriting, prevents blisters, and reduces hand fatigue.
Check out this little bit of awesome sauce.
- Proper placement. You can’t hold your kid’s hand while they write, at least not all the time. This pencil grip acts as a guide to make sure your child holds their pencil correctly.
- Ergonomic. Your kid won’t know what this means, but you probably do. Keep your child’s hand comfortable while they practice.
- Prevent irritation. Hours of writing can lead to blisters and skin irritation. This pencil grip makes sure that never happens.
- Non-toxic. Don't spend two seconds worrying about chemicals or poisons. This grip is made from non-toxic silicone.
- Lefties or righties. This pencil grip is ambidextrous even if your child isn’t. Let them pick whichever hand they’re most comfortable with.
Teaching your kids to write doesn’t have to be difficult.
Sure, practice makes perfect, but it all starts with the right form.
Make sure your kid is holding their pencil correctly, and your job just got twice as easy.
Get this pencil grip today and start making things easier on everyone, yourself included.